Thanks to technology, many products we use in our daily life have become smart products. One of them is pens. Smart pen technology provides benefits especially for students and employees. So what can a smart pen do? What benefits does it provide? Interesting details, in our news…
What can be done with a smart pen?
Whether you use it for drawing or taking notes, smart pen technology can meet many needs. It can record sound with the voice recorder inside the smart pens; it can take images thanks to its camera; It provides the opportunity to take notes and organize them in the digital environment. In other words, we can say that they are actually pens that carry small computers inside.
Smart pens, which can be used with ink and paper like other pens, read and digitize what is written with their cameras. These pens, which are used by charging, can be connected to a computer with a USB connection.
It is used with specially produced paper for smart pens. These papers, which have thousands of buyers on them, work in sync with the pen.
What are the benefits of using a smart pen?
- Smart pens can be used in schools. In this way, the stress of missing what is explained in the lesson can be eliminated. Handwritten notes are transferred to digital media, and even if the notes kept in the digital environment are hundreds of pages; students can find the department they are looking for in a few seconds.
- Students who want to listen to a part of the lesson again can listen to this part again by clicking on the word they want with a pencil. This not only saves time, but also allows students to listen to lectures more efficiently.
- It also provides the opportunity to take notes without any difficulty for students with disabilities or dyslexia. OneNote application, produced by Microsoft, works in sync with smart pens. The notes you write are automatically saved to OneNote. This provides great convenience for students with special needs.
- Smart pens are also a very useful tool for people who are engaged in drawing. Your drawings are instantly transferred to digital media. You can make the necessary adjustments on the drawings you make with the smart pen through the programs. In addition, every moment of your work is recorded with the camera on the pen. It can be very useful for people in professions that require drawing, such as architects and engineering.
- All kept notes and drawings can be backed up and shared with cloud services such as Google Drive and OneNote. With the smart pen technology, you can easily access the document you want and make the necessary adjustments whenever you want, even if you don’t have a pen or paper with you.
So, do you use a smart pen? What other conveniences do you think the smart pen provides and especially who should use it? You can share your views in the comment section.